Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayer for my mother

Feb 10th 2013 new

Can everyone please say a prayer for my 87 yr old mother? She has a head cold and I am praying it doesn't develop into anything worse. She didn't get a flu shot this year as she is not around a lot of people. I just hope she didn't pick up anything nasty when we were at the eye doctor's office the other day.

Prayers appreciated. I worry for her as I don't live with her but am always going back and forth to care for her.

Thank you everyone ... God Bless Praying hug rosary theheart

Feb 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 10th 2013 new

Lord Jesus, although you're already doing it, please be sure to watch over Kathleens mom. Mother Mary, please

relay this message to your Son. rosary Praying

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Can everyone please say a prayer for my 87 yr old mother? She has a head cold and I am praying i...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Can everyone please say a prayer for my 87 yr old mother? She has a head cold and I am praying it doesn't develop into anything worse. She didn't get a flu shot this year as she is not around a lot of people. I just hope she didn't pick up anything nasty when we were at the eye doctor's office the other day.

Prayers appreciated. I worry for her as I don't live with her but am always going back and forth to care for her.

Thank you everyone ... God Bless

--hide--

Absolutely. (Sorry, I don't know how to insert the prayer icon)

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Can everyone please say a prayer for my 87 yr old mother? She has a head cold and I am praying i...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Thank you everyone ... God Bless

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Feb 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 10th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 11th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 11th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 11th 2013 new