Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/11/2013 new

Count me in please -- and my daughters will be praying along most days. Thank you!!

02/11/2013 new

Here are the group intentions that have been suggested. (If I missed any, please add them). For all those praying this novena with us and for all of their intentions. (This one is required as part of the novena.)

These are the ones we have proposed:

* For all prayer intentions listed in the prayer threads on the CM forum, and for all current/former CM members and their intentions.

* For our countries.

* For an end to human trafficking and for the rescue and comfort of those exploited/victimized by this horrible crime.

* For our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI as wellas for the cardinals and his successor.

When we pray our novena, we can list them as "Our Group Intentions".

02/11/2013 new

Yes David,
I think the Holy Father gets it this time around hands down.
the world needs the Spirit now.

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Of course you're not. Please see the 2nd and 3rd full paragraphs from the bottom...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Of course you're not. Please see the 2nd and 3rd full paragraphs from the bottom of th epage on the following link. www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

This was evidently written before the institution of the 4th set of "Luminous" mysteries, but otherwise explains the devotion as it was intended to be prayed. Pray it any way you like if you choose to join us. The important thing is to pray a daily rosary.

--hide--

PLease quote it here... I'm not finding it.

02/11/2013 new

Please put my name on the list.

We can include Pope Benedict XVI and his successor in our petitions. Praying

02/11/2013 new

I'm in! Thanks

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Carrie-529869 said: PLease quote it here... I'm not finding it.
(Quote) Carrie-529869 said:

PLease quote it here... I'm not finding it.

--hide--

Page 2 of the attachment. Sorry, I can't cut and paste because it's a PDF. 2nd and 3rd full paragraphs from the bottom of the page.

02/11/2013 new

David,

Thank you for posting this link about the Rosary Novena. It is a wonderful resource, and has all the prayers for each day's mysteries.

www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: David, Thank you for posting this link about the Rosary Novena. It is a wonderful resource, a...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

David,

Thank you for posting this link about the Rosary Novena. It is a wonderful resource, and has all the prayers for each day's mysteries.

www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

--hide--

This looks very similar to the "Little Blue Book"!

02/11/2013 new

I will pray the novena. Please include me in your list. Thank you. Praying rosary rose

Posts 161 - 170 of 200