Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/07/2013 new

Either chocolate chip cookies or apple pie......
And coffee. :-)

02/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answe...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers.

How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--
nothing...it is a day to spoil and honor the woman in your life
02/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers. How would you answe...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: The ladies (primarily) have been asked for their preference chocolates or flowers.

How would you answer: cookies, brownies, cupcakes or .......... (Fill in the blank)
--hide--

Nibble on your ear!?

DON'T give my over active imagination highly combustable fuel like that! laughing
02/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for the chuckle Ed, perhaps you would prefer, after some bacon wrapped red meat cooked over a fire, the whole cake? (Cups are not required)

Lol
--hide--

A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
02/08/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

A Bacon Burger Dog!? www.youtube.com
--hide--

There may be a bacon theme here, as evidenced by the follow up that Ed started.

02/09/2013 new

The pleasure of her company, regardless of where we go or what we do. As long as I know that being with me brings her happiness, that's all I need.

02/11/2013 new

hug You are such a kidder.

I know you well enough to know that your real answer to "cookies, brownies, or cupcakes?" is YES. wink

But I really like your "official" answer.

02/11/2013 new

I always love a good steak dinner. If chocolate it has to be dark and only a little bit to wet the palat.

02/11/2013 new

Elizabeth thanks for asking Oreo Ice Cream cake please.

02/12/2013 new
Thanks Al, I've gotten several new ideas next time I want to bake something in addition to yours!
Posts 41 - 50 of 57