Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

prayers for me

Feb 12th 2013 new

Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery store. I knew even before I started that I wouldn't like it but I took the job anyways. I have never quit a job on the first day and I feel absolutely awful but I know if I stayed I would of slumped back into the depressive state I was in when I was working at Walmart.

I also ask that you prayer that everything went well at the interview I had the other day at the Boys and Girls Club. I would really like this job. I will hear back from them tomorrow (I hope).

Feb 12th 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery store. I knew even before I started that I wouldn't like it but I took the job anyways. I have never quit a job on the first day and I feel absolutely awful but I know if I stayed I would of slumped back into the depressive state I was in when I was working at Walmart.

I also ask that you prayer that everything went well at the interview I had the other day at the Boys and Girls Club. I would really like this job. I will hear back from them tomorrow (I hope).

--hide--

Jessica, I just wanted to let you know that the Boys and Girls Club supports Planned Parenthood.

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Jessica, I just wanted to let you know that the Boys and Girls Club supports Planned Parenthood....
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Jessica, I just wanted to let you know that the Boys and Girls Club supports Planned Parenthood.

--hide--

Yes, thank you, I just read about that after I went to the national website and read about their history, which is really sad when I think about it now. It didn't say anything on the local chapters website when I was on there after hearing they had a job opening. I should of done more research. Oh, well.

I guess does anyone know of any good places to work, I do have an on-call/causal position but I would like something that has more consistant hours each week. Thank you.

Feb 12th 2013 new

I guess now that I read further into the history of the Boys and Girls Club and found that they support Planned Parenthood, pray that I wont be offered the job but that something will open up for me in its place.

Feb 12th 2013 new

St Anthony, Pray for us

Feb 12th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 12th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Please keep us posted (good luck) on the boys & girls club; keep us posted if ya can. Mike "Peace"!!

Feb 12th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 43