Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: paczkiday.com
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

paczkiday.com

--hide--
I was just telling a TX friend about this the other day.

The bakerys are doing a booming business today!! Get em' while they're hot!! biggrin Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I was just telling a TX friend about this the other day. The bakerys are doing a ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I was just telling a TX friend about this the other day.

The bakerys are doing a booming business today!! Get em' while they're hot!!

--hide--

Get them before Pacman does

PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Get them before Pacman does
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Get them before Pacman does

--hide--

In Chicago we have a bakery (Dinkel's - you can find them online) which will let you call in your Paczi order - they must have 20 different kinds and then pick them up which I did on Friday. I bought 6 and put 2 in the freezer. I only have 1 left - for today - Raspberry Lemon! Their Paczis are amazing - the best I've ever eaten. And, you can order some of their stuff online and get on their email list. Very tempting!

Feb 12th 2013 new

And, if you want to view their Paczki flavors (or order something else online- unfortunately the Paczki's wouldn't hold up in shipping, but their strudels are marvelous!), their website iswww.dinkels.com. Perhaps the best bakery in the old tradition (and one of the few still left) in Chicago.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Paczki, yummmm... only problem is the grocery store Ihere only puts them out today in boxes of four, and then I gotta eat all four before midnight boggled

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Paczki, yummmm... only problem is the grocery store Ihere only puts them out today in boxes of f...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Paczki, yummmm... only problem is the grocery store Ihere only puts them out today in boxes of four, and then I gotta eat all four before midnight

--hide--

NO PACZKI AT MY SUPER ONE GROCERY STORE TODAY!!!!!! wide eyed weeping

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: NO PACZKI AT MY SUPER ONE GROCERY STORE TODAY!!!!!!

NO PACZKI AT MY SUPER ONE GROCERY STORE TODAY!!!!!!

--hide--

Around here you have to order them in advance and pick them up first thing in the morning. Better luck next year Michael.

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: NO PACZKI AT MY SUPER ONE GROCERY STORE TODAY!!!!!!

NO PACZKI AT MY SUPER ONE GROCERY STORE TODAY!!!!!!

--hide--
Michael is banned for whining. Oops, wrong thread. mischievous laughing duck
Mar 18th 2013 new

Several years ago the grocery stores in Indianapolis got on the paczki bandwagon & always had a big stock on hand for the season. My favorite flavor would be lemon (or custard).

Sorry to learn that no one seems to even know what they are here where I now live (near San Diego).

Posts 1 - 10 of 10