Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

A women popped up in my search for guys?

Feb 7th 2013 new

You'll hear from Donna or Jerry about this. I believe that the problem stems from a member not specifying gender or it's one of those infamous "computer errors" you hear so much about.

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: um, isn't a woman searching for women against policy or something on cm??? creepy!!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

um, isn't a woman searching for women against policy or something on cm??? creepy!!

--hide--

I didn't mean to post a blank comment. That was one of those computer glitches Ray mentioned.
I have had women show up in searches a couple of times. Just submit a help ticket with their name and number and Cm will correct it. 1

Feb 7th 2013 new

When this happens, it simply means that someone accidentally selected the wrong gender when creating their account. You can either click "Report Profile" or send a help ticket and our staff will correct their gender.

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: A women popped up in my search for guys?
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

A women popped up in my search for guys?

--hide--
Rachel, I have accidentally touched a picture on the iPad screen because it is so sensitive...just a mistake. I hope I am not the only one with quick fingers!
Feb 13th 2013 new

I've sent in a lot of Help Tickets on this.. Apparently some people find it easy to accidentally click on the wrong gender..

Since the question has been answered I'm going to lock this..

Posts 1 - 6 of 6