Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Pray for the Pope

02/11/2013 new

I just came across this and wonder how much truth it rings. www.thewarningsecondcoming.com Any thoughts?

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I just came across this and wonder how much truth it rings. http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.c...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I just came across this and wonder how much truth it rings. www.thewarningsecondcoming.com Any thoughts?

--hide--

We should always pray for the Pope. This article, however, is just another conspiracy theory that has no more value than used toilet paper.

You did not show the source of the article. I would doubt it comes from any reliable source.

I don't doubt that whatver the source, they will now come out and insist that with Benedict's resignation, what they said in this article has come true.

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: We should always pray for the Pope. This article, however, is just another conspiracy theory that ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

We should always pray for the Pope. This article, however, is just another conspiracy theory that has no more value than used toilet paper.

You did not show the source of the article. I would doubt it comes from any reliable source.

I don't doubt that whatver the source, they will now come out and insist that with Benedict's resignation, what they said in this article has come true.

--hide--

Now, that I think about it, what you said does make sense and I wouldn't doubt that they will come out about Benedicts resignation but who knows. Only God knows the truth behind every human heart.

02/11/2013 new

This kind of stuff is probably just the tip of the iceberg as far as what is to come. The internet attention seekers and the liberal media will have a field day with more church bashing, serving their own interests. We do live in exciting times- not sure if it is the end times- either way my conscience is clear through Christ and his Church.

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) William-675153 said: This kind of stuff is probably just the tip of the iceberg as far as what is to come. The inter...
(Quote) William-675153 said:

This kind of stuff is probably just the tip of the iceberg as far as what is to come. The internet attention seekers and the liberal media will have a field day with more church bashing, serving their own interests. We do live in exciting times- not sure if it is the end times- either way my conscience is clear through Christ and his Church.

--hide--

We should rejoice when the Church is attacked in the media and public opinion and art/entertainment, and even when it's persecuted by civil authorities.

Why? Because all this outrage is a sure sign that the Church is still doing things right. That God's truth is still being proclaimed. The world will always hate Christ - and his followers along with him. The beatitudes teach us to rejoice when we're persecuted and maligned for Christ's sake. You don't see the secular media getting all exercized over the mainline protestants because they've watered themselves down to the point where Christ isn't a big part of who they are or what they say/do. Not so the Catholic faith. How GOOD this is and how fortunate we are.

Praying theheart

02/13/2013 new

Good point David

Posts 1 - 6 of 6