Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

How early is "early"? scratchchin

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: How early is "early"?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

How early is "early"?

--hide--

is it still dark outside? to me, that's early faint

02/13/2013 new

How early is "early"?

--hide--
Alarm goes off at 5ish, in shower by 5:30 wide eyed

02/13/2013 new

Where I live, early is when you can watch the national TV morning news before the local TV morning news.

02/13/2013 new

How early is "early"?

--hide--
I wake up when the newspaper hits the driveway! Still dark and alarm has not gone off yet.
02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I wake up when the newspaper hits the driveway! Still dark and alarm has not gone off yet.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I wake up when the newspaper hits the driveway! Still dark and alarm has not gone off yet.
--hide--

That's righteous Eileen. Wish I could say that. My alarm is like the Westminster Abby Chimes, and it plays for 20 minutes at 6:00 a.m. Even the dogs go ho-hum now when the alarm goes off. BUT!!! Signed on for the Novena for lent on CM and made it up in plenty of time to do that this a.m. before starting the day for work. Feeling good about that. Good way to get my lazy self up and going during Lent and hope it carries over.

02/13/2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: That's righteous Eileen. Wish I could say that. My alarm is like the Westminster Abby C...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

That's righteous Eileen. Wish I could say that. My alarm is like the Westminster Abby Chimes, and it plays for 20 minutes at 6:00 a.m. Even the dogs go ho-hum now when the alarm goes off. BUT!!! Signed on for the Novena for lent on CM and made it up in plenty of time to do that this a.m. before starting the day for work. Feeling good about that. Good way to get my lazy self up and going during Lent and hope it carries over.

--hide--
I am a very light sleeper. The dog next door cries when the fire trucks leave the station which is probably a quarter mile from my house. He is an outdoor Lab and I feel sorry for him. Maybe I should invent ear plugs for dogs! Keep up the good work on your novena. I always feel better when I can accomplish something. Today, it was filling out an 12 page packet of info so Neill could attend camp for a few days this spring. Why do I procrastinate?
02/13/2013 new

How early is "early"?

--hide--
I'm up about 5am Mon-Thu. Fridays I have Adoration, so I'm up at 4:45 to be there before 6am. Weekends vary. Sometimes on Saturdays I sleep in till 6:30am if I've gone to bed at "normal" time--10pm-ish. I really don't want to waste the day away by sleeping in!

02/14/2013 new

You guys put me to shame. I think anytime before 10:00 AM is early, but my usual bed time is sometime between 3 & 4 AM. I work second shift, and it takes me a while to come down. I keep the same routine on my days off.

02/16/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: is it still dark outside? to me, that's early
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

is it still dark outside? to me, that's early

--hide--

You must be up early a lot more in winter than in summer I'm guessing. Around here the sun rises as late as 9am in winter, and as early as before 5am in summer.

To me, early is before 7:30 or so.

Posts 1 - 10 of 17