Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 12th 2013 new

I'm glad Rubio thinks he is not the Saviour, but I really liked his rebuttal speech this evening. And, I think he has the ability to win against Hilary!

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: That was a good article, Elizabeth. The bottom line of the article is, the writer was ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

That was a good article, Elizabeth. The bottom line of the article is, the writer was liberal, and said that there is a
lot more than Christie's weight to not vote for him. Well, she is right, if you are liberal, but if you are a Catholic
and a conservative, his politics is what will make you vote for him. Besides, if Christie does four years in the
White House, he will be remarkable. He takes no prisoners. And he will be on God's side. God does not care
about weight.

The irony of his appearance on the David Letterman show is that Letterman, a skinny and antisocial person, had
a quadruple bypass several years ago. That shows that fat isn't the only indicator of health issues.

Just wondering why the author of this thread has taken no interest in responding to Christie as choice for the
next president.

--hide--

Sounds to me Rubio and Christie , Christie and Rubio would make great running mates.

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Sounds to me Rubio and Christie , Christie and Rubio would make great running mates....
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Sounds to me Rubio and Christie , Christie and Rubio would make great running mates.

--hide--

Yes, I think they are both excellent and will be good for our country.

Posts 21 - 23 of 23