Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day to CM Friends out there and sending rose rose rose rose to everyone.

Feb 14th 2013 new

I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U I LUV U

Here's some candy hearts for everyone, have a Blessed St. Valentine's Day & May God's Unconditional Love be of comfort to all of you today !

heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Feb 14th 2013 new

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE FINE LADIES ON CM rose

Feb 14th 2013 new

St. Valentine, pray for us! Praying heart

Feb 14th 2013 new

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY rose

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Catholic Match. May they find a way to share God's perfect love today with friends and family. May they find their love in God's perfect timing. biggrin rose Praying heartbeat heart

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Catholic Match. May they find a way to share God's ...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Catholic Match. May they find a way to share God's perfect love today with friends and family. May they find their love in God's perfect timing.

--hide--

Happy Valentine's Day and many blessings on all of you this day. I feel truly priviledged and blessed to have the option of getting to know you all. I have learnt so much and the support is something I have come to value so much. Thank you for simply being you. hug hug

Feb 14th 2013 new

Thank you Jacqueline for creating this post. heart Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I LUV U cupid May your day be one filled with great people encounters, sharings and gift-givings of all sorts. Sweet treats! hersheyskiss

Feb 14th 2013 new

PrayingAfter attending Mass last night, how can we not just be happy to be alive!! God Bless everyone rosary

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Feb 14th 2013 new

Thanks, Jacqueline! Happy Valentines Day to you! May this be your sweetest day, yet! God bless you! Veronica wave theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 47