Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

gangster cnsnews.com

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

"There have been 65,376,373 background checks completed for Americans purchasing firearms since February of 2009, the first full month of Barack Obama's presidency."

"According to datacompiled by the FBI, the number of Americans purchasing guns has skyrocketed since Obama was elected."

"In 2009, there were 13,984,953 background checks for Americans buying firearms. If we subtract the 1,212,860 checks completed in the month of January, the total checks for the year under Obama were 12,772,090."

"For 2010, background checks totaled 14,320,489. In 2011, checks were 16,336,732, and in 2012, 19,463,832. Background checks for the month of January 2013 were 2,483,230."

"This totals 65,376,373 background checks completed since President Obama's first full month in office, or 44,748 background checks per day!"

"By comparison, the number of background checks in Obama's first term is 91.1% higher than President George W. Bush's first-term total of 34,214,066."

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: cnsnews.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

cnsnews.com

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

"There have been 65,376,373 background checks completed for Americans purchasing firearms since February of 2009, the first full month of Barack Obama's presidency."

"According to datacompiled by the FBI, the number of Americans purchasing guns has skyrocketed since Obama was elected."

"In 2009, there were 13,984,953 background checks for Americans buying firearms. If we subtract the 1,212,860 checks completed in the month of January, the total checks for the year under Obama were 12,772,090."

"For 2010, background checks totaled 14,320,489. In 2011, checks were 16,336,732, and in 2012, 19,463,832. Background checks for the month of January 2013 were 2,483,230."

"This totals 65,376,373 background checks completed since President Obama's first full month in office, or 44,748 background checks per day!"

"By comparison, the number of background checks in Obama's first term is 91.1% higher than President George W. Bush's first-term total of 34,214,066."

--hide--
I believe the President should be given an award for gun industry salesman of the year! laughing He deserves that far more than his Nobel Peace Prize!

Feb 13th 2013 new

This is by-far Obama's most successful economic stimulus program. He hasn't spent a dime of taxpayer money on it, yet he has motivated millions and millions of citizens to quickly get out to the stores and spend their own hard-earned money.


Ed

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: This is by-far Obama's most successful economic stimulus program. He hasn't ...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

This is by-far Obama's most successful economic stimulus program. He hasn't spent a dime of taxpayer money on it, yet he has motivated millions and millions of citizens to quickly get out to the stores and spend their own hard-earned money.


Ed

--hide--
Amen to that ED!

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: cnsnews.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

cnsnews.com

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

"There have been 65,376,373 background checks completed for Americans purchasing firearms since February of 2009, the first full month of Barack Obama's presidency."

"According to datacompiled by the FBI, the number of Americans purchasing guns has skyrocketed since Obama was elected."

"In 2009, there were 13,984,953 background checks for Americans buying firearms. If we subtract the 1,212,860 checks completed in the month of January, the total checks for the year under Obama were 12,772,090."

"For 2010, background checks totaled 14,320,489. In 2011, checks were 16,336,732, and in 2012, 19,463,832. Background checks for the month of January 2013 were 2,483,230."

"This totals 65,376,373 background checks completed since President Obama's first full month in office, or 44,748 background checks per day!"

"By comparison, the number of background checks in Obama's first term is 91.1% higher than President George W. Bush's first-term total of 34,214,066."

--hide--

Somewhere in Smith & Wesson, Ruger, etc, is a framed picture of the President with the caption below it, "Salesman of the Year 2012".

May have other such captions as well.

Feb 14th 2013 new

They got the bullets, we got the guns!! Its a stand off! shocked

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Somewhere in Smith & Wesson, Ruger, etc, is a framed picture of the President with ...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Somewhere in Smith & Wesson, Ruger, etc, is a framed picture of the President with the caption below it, "Salesman of the Year 2012".

May have other such captions as well.

--hide--
laughing Yeah....Steven I didn't vote for him as President but might have cast my vote for "Gun Salesman of the Year"

Feb 14th 2013 new

Some interesting numbers : pjmedia.com

Feb 14th 2013 new

A candidate in the Dem special election for Jesse Jackson Jr's seat has an unusual position on the Second Amendment ( would like to see results of a district-wide poll of most likely voters ! ) : www.breitbart.com

Feb 15th 2013 new

A friend of mine works at a shop and they are out of ammunition as soon as they get it in again.....America speaks. Ice Skating

Posts 1 - 10 of 11