Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Happy Valentine's Day and many blessings on all of you this day. I feel truly privil...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Happy Valentine's Day and many blessings on all of you this day. I feel truly priviledged and blessed to have the option of getting to know you all. I have learnt so much and the support is something I have come to value so much. Thank you for simply being you.

--hide--
Best wishes to all for a great valentine day! rose rose cupid valentine

and special birthday wishes for the birthday girl, shara! Happy Birthday! party present princess hellokitty hellokitty

02/14/2013 new

Thank you Jackie! Happy Valentines Day everyone! valentine

02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Happy Valentine's Day and many blessings on all of you this day. I feel truly privil...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Happy Valentine's Day and many blessings on all of you this day. I feel truly priviledged and blessed to have the option of getting to know you all. I have learnt so much and the support is something I have come to value so much. Thank you for simply being you.

--hide--

HAPPY VALENTINE BIRTHDAY!! BLESSINGS TO YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS!!

02/14/2013 new

Hey Ladies! Let's hear it for the gents who have joined in the fun!! Let's flood their inboxes!! rose hersheyskiss I LUV U

02/14/2013 new

hug hug hug & hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss and a cookie or two for all of the brave men here on CM. And a dozen rose and a few flower flower for the ladies. God's love is perfect! :blinded:

02/14/2013 new

Happy St. Valentines Day to all! theheart heartbeat theheart wave

02/14/2013 new
wave
02/14/2013 new

Happy Hearts Day, everyone!!! theheart theheart theheart

Lord, help me not to lose my heart, and not to lose heart. Amen. Dove

02/14/2013 new

Happy Vanentine's Day To All.

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Hey Ladies! Let's hear it for the gents who have joined in the fun!! Let's flood their inboxes!!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Hey Ladies! Let's hear it for the gents who have joined in the fun!! Let's flood their inboxes!!

--hide--
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. That reminds me of a night we all went to the Hukeelau and my office group volunteered me to be hypnotized. At the end of the night whoever had the final suggestion after the hypnotist said "good night" we all stood up and said "and God Bless Everyone" Yes I was shocked to find myself standing and yelling out that to all the laughter of my coworkers. I guess I was more suggestive than I thought! Eileen
Posts 21 - 30 of 47