Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! theheart And happy birthday to Shara! Happy Birthday!

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day to all! hug rose wave

Feb 14th 2013 new

valentine Happy St. Valentines Day! heart If you have no one to give your heart to, give it to Jesus theheart

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies rose

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: On the occasion of Valentine's Day, let's take the opportun...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

On the occasion of Valentine's Day, let's take the opportunity of reaching out to those peeps who may have caught your eye, or you have felt encouraged or inspired by, feel free to post here, or sent out those cute emotigrams! Who knows...take advantage and step out of your comfort zone.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Happy Valentine's Day
From me
To you!

--hide--

Happy Valentine's Day to you!! valentine

Feb 14th 2013 new
Happy Valentines Day
Feb 14th 2013 new

Remember that Christ is the perfect Spouse for all who seek perfect Love.

May the Love of Christ be with you all today and every day!

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Catholic Match!

Here is an interesting link.

Saying "I love you" With Chocolate Just Got Better!

www.greenmedinfo.com http://www.GreenMedInfo.com&utm_campaign=85ce75b581-Greenmedinfo&utm_medium=email

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: On the occasion of Valentine's Day, let's take the opportun...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

On the occasion of Valentine's Day, let's take the opportunity of reaching out to those peeps who may have caught your eye, or you have felt encouraged or inspired by, feel free to post here, or sent out those cute emotigrams! Who knows...take advantage and step out of your comfort zone.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Happy Valentine's Day
From me
To you!

--hide--
wave Happy V.Day to all the Ladies @ CM! (speakin from the theheart ) Mike "Peace"!!

Feb 14th 2013 new

Very, very sweet - thanks for the post! I hope you find someone who appreciates you, Jacqueline!

Posts 31 - 40 of 47