Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/15/2013 new

Agreed I am glad to receive them ...a cute phrase or a question in the emotigram makes it even better.

02/15/2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 saidWow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really t...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 saidWow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really true? I don't have a problem doing that, but I just find it odd. Can someone explain? Is communication in the online world different than in everyday life?
--hide--

Just as in real life most of us have not learned how to communicate
I do not find it odd that women do not want to initiate communication
but I love to get emotes, and I usually hate surprises
John

02/15/2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Wow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first ...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Wow! In every thread I see men posting that they want the woman to make the first move. Is that really true? I don't have a problem doing that, but I just find it odd. Can someone explain? Is communication in the online world different than in everyday life?

--hide--
Kristen, it doesn't matter to me whether it's online or not. I have no issue if the woman makes the first move. I enjoy the attention. Women are definitely missing out if they believe men can read their minds. Why wait for your ship to come in? Swim out after it! wink

02/15/2013 new

i think what is more important, after receiving an emote from a lady, is to reply to it... unless i am mistaken, i did not read this in any of the posts! the last emote i did send had a response. the only thing i do is go on the album, decide what pictures i like and then select them.. i am only saying at this point i like the picture and could there be a connection? rose heart shhh

Posts 41 - 44 of 44