Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

San Diego area

02/15/2013 new

I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel too new to try to organize something myself because I am so unfamiliar with this part of the country. Please let me know if anything is planned for the near future.

02/25/2013 new

Are there ANY members who might be willing to get together for a meal & conversation? Could be just a group of women or a mixed group--let me know.

02/25/2013 new

I would love to join if whatever is planned works with my schedule. Maybe we can just do Mass and lunch, or just lunch/dinner somewhere? That's very casual and easy to plan.

02/25/2013 new
Hi ladies. This is an off-topic question, but how do you enjoy living & working in San Diego??? I had a chance to visit Pacific Beach and Torrey Pines last summer, and have considered relocation. I have always loved the beach!

Carol: I know a group of people who are meeting in Phoenix during the spring, but that would involve some travel for you.
03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel t...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel too new to try to organize something myself because I am so unfamiliar with this part of the country. Please let me know if anything is planned for the near future.

--hide--

I would love for us to get together ... let me know

Posts 1 - 5 of 5