Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday

Feb 15th 2013 new
Happy birthday Bernard! Happy Birthday!
Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Bernard Happy Birthday! party

Feb 15th 2013 new

Thanks for all the great posts, topics and information Bernard.

Happy Birthday.

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Thank you Marge.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Thank you Marge.

--hide--
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy birthday, Bernard. I hope that your day was good and I'm sorry I didn't send you a valentine. Entirely my bad. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM f...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM forgot his cake next to his profile. Thank you Bernard for being such a wonderful example of faith and prayful manhood.

--hide--

Happy Birthday Bernard. Happy Birthday!
Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Thank you Shara.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Thank you Shara.

--hide--
Happy Birthday Bernard...now you are on the cusp!
Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday!

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM f...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM forgot his cake next to his profile. Thank you Bernard for being such a wonderful example of faith and prayeful manhood.

--hide--

Happy birthday, Bernard!!

Shara, CM didn't post a birthday cake next to my name last year either!
Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Happy birthday, Bernard!! Shara, CM didn't post a birthday cake next to my name last...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Happy birthday, Bernard!!

Shara, CM didn't post a birthday cake next to my name last year either!
--hide--

For shame. Everyone deserves a cake so here you go. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Posts 11 - 20 of 29