Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Girl Scout Cookies

Feb 8th 2013 new

cookie Who on here is a fan of girl scout cookies? because today (February 8th) is National Girl Scout Cookie Day and if you love the Thin Mint cookies (I know I do) you can make your cookies. Chef Here is the website

shine.yahoo.com

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Who on here is a fan of girl scout cookies? because today (February 8th) is National Girl Scout...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Who on here is a fan of girl scout cookies? because today (February 8th) is National Girl Scout Cookie Day and if you love the Thin Mint cookies (I know I do) you can make your cookies. Here is the website

shine.yahoo.com

--hide--

I am crazy for those cookies and printed up this recipe. I want to make it-- in fact I may end up making it with out the frosting!

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Who on here is a fan of girl scout cookies? because today (February 8th) is National Girl Scout...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Who on here is a fan of girl scout cookies? because today (February 8th) is National Girl Scout Cookie Day and if you love the Thin Mint cookies (I know I do) you can make your cookies. Here is the website

shine.yahoo.com

--hide--

An advantage to doing it yourself, non of your money will go to support the lies of Planned Parenthood to which the Girl Scouts subscribe..

Feb 10th 2013 new

yep. i had planned to point out the very same thing.

I no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies.

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: An advantage to doing it yourself, none of your money will go to support the lies of P...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

An advantage to doing it yourself, none of your money will go to support the lies of Planned Parenthood to which the Girl Scouts subscribe..

--hide--

Feb 15th 2013 new

I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies, for I do not want my money going to Planned Parenthood.

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies, for I do not want my money going to Planned Parent...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies, for I do not want my money going to Planned Parenthood.

--hide--

I wish I coulod say I quit GS cookies because of their support for Planned Paranthood. I quit buying GS cookies many years before that because they were no longer selling fresh cookies. Then the price got ridiculous. The fact that I could buy similar cookies at my local store that were fresh and cheaper just never tempted me to even try them again..

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies, for I do not want my money going to Planned Parent...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

--hide--
I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies. Hey, is there an echo in here? wink

Feb 16th 2013 new

yes....there is. there is. there is!!! laughing

but do you make your own?! that's the question being asked?! tongue wink laughing laughing

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Denise-687929 said: I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies, ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Denise-687929 said:

I also no longer purchase Girl Scout cookies. Hey, is there an echo in here?

--hide--

Posts 1 - 8 of 8