Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayer Request

Feb 16th 2013 new

Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surgery this coming Thursday. Thank you!! Praying

Feb 16th 2013 new

Larry, prayers are on the way. Praying Praying Praying Praying

Feb 16th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Feb 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Larry-603665 said: Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surger...
(Quote) Larry-603665 said:

Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surgery this coming Thursday. Thank you!!

--hide--
Praying for Kimberly and the entire family that her surgery goes well and for her mental well being. That darned cancer! Eileen
Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Larry-603665 said: Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will ...

Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will undergo surgery this coming Thursday. Thank you!!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Feb 16th 2013 new

angel angel angel

(Quote) Larry-603665 said: Please offer prayers for my daughter Kimberly who has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will ...

--hide--
My prayers are with you and your family.

Feb 16th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 16th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 16th 2013 new

--hide--

St Agatha, Pray for us

Feb 16th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 59