Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Dear all,

I just joined this online dating and I happened to discover there are some scammers who used to scam single vulnerable hearts in other webpage like AsianDating, Match, Oasis... I know them because they used the same pictures they used to scam people in those webpages.

Can someone advise how to get members alert about scammers and help them not to be traped by those professional scammers?

I don't mind to share some tips how to know they are scammers.

Kind regards

Feb 16th 2013 new

I would suggest you send a ticket for help to admin and they will pull the profiles. That is how the other members are protected.

It's a violation of the terms of use of the site to single out and talk about other members (even if they are scammers).

Let admin in on what you know.

Welcome to CM!

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) KimPhung-943617 said: Dear all, I just joined this online dating and I happened to discover there are some sc...
(Quote) KimPhung-943617 said:

Dear all,

I just joined this online dating and I happened to discover there are some scammers who used to scam single vulnerable hearts in other webpage like AsianDating, Match, Oasis... I know them because they used the same pictures they used to scam people in those webpages.

Can someone advise how to get members alert about scammers and help them not to be traped by those professional scammers?

I don't mind to share some tips how to know they are scammers.

Kind regards

--hide--
Thanks for your concern, KimPhung. Please alert Admin about the particular profiles you've spotted on other dating websites, and welcome to CM and the forum. theheart

Feb 16th 2013 new

Help tickets are always helpful and you can always use the report abuse link the on the profile as well. Believe it or not our filters on the software side detect scammers usually within 24-48 hours after they create their account. What we don't get our members are very helpful in picking up the rest. We also nab a fair amount through photo and profile review.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4