Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

02/16/2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.nytimes.com.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

www.nytimes.com

--hide--
www.youtube.com
02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: www.youtube.com
--hide--

Thank you for that fine music. The video was a little lacking though.

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I will be amused by the reactions of some of my fundamentalist friends. A sure sign of the end ti...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I will be amused by the reactions of some of my fundamentalist friends. A sure sign of the end times, they will no doubt say.

--hide--

I wonder why the "climate change" chanters have not claimed this as evidence for their platform?

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I wonder why the "climate change" chanters have not claimed this as evidence...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I wonder why the "climate change" chanters have not claimed this as evidence for their platform?

--hide--

A CNN reporter, during an interview with Bill Nye attempted to do just that, but then just barely thought better of it. scratchchin

nation.foxnews.com

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: A CNN reporter, during an interview with Bill Nye attempted to do just that, but then j...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

A CNN reporter, during an interview with Bill Nye attempted to do just that, but then just barely thought better of it.

nation.foxnews.com

--hide--

They did not show his answer. Good piece though, Steven.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15