Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy birthday Shara and Bernard!

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy birthday Bernard! Hope it's a blessed & special year for you! Happy Birthday! wave clap

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Helen-450889 said: Happy birthday, Bernard!! Shara, CM didn't post ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Helen-450889 said:

Happy birthday, Bernard!!

Shara, CM didn't post a birthday cake next to my name last year either!

For shame. Everyone deserves a cake so here you go.

--hide--

Thanks Shara! I got my cake this year. It was LAST year that it was omitted! fez fez fez
Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Helen-450889 said: Happy birthday, Bernard!! Shara, CM di...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Helen-450889 said:

Happy birthday, Bernard!!

Shara, CM didn't post a birthday cake next to my name last year either!

For shame. Everyone deserves a cake so here you go.

--hide--
Check your settings Helen.It turns out that I checked the box for the cake not to show on my profile.I don't remember doing that.Lol!Senility is setting in! weeping

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday to all who have Birthdays in February Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Feb 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Check your settings Helen.It turns out that I checked the box for the cake not to show on my profile.I don'...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Check your settings Helen.It turns out that I checked the box for the cake not to show on my profile.I don't remember doing that.Lol!Senility is setting in!

--hide--

Happy birthday Bernard
Feb 16th 2013 new

rosary Bernard!! You must have told CM Admin that you were on a diet for your "double nickels", huh? Thank goodness for Shara's sharp eyes! eyepopping

May you be blessed with God's mercies and grace throughout the coming year!! clap party lil mikie hug hersheyskiss Praying

Feb 16th 2013 new

Bernard,

Umm, tried to sneak one past us, eh? Love your posts. Keep 'em coming.

Wishing you a very Happy belated birthday and many, many more.

Happy Birthday! discoball lil mikie party present

You wished Happy Birthday to everyone having a birthay in February. I will go one further and wish anyone having a birthday this year a Happy Birthday. laughing

Blessings always, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Feb 18th 2013 new

Happy Belated Birthday Bernard! Happy Birthday! wave clap lil mikie note

Posts 21 - 29 of 29