Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy to have spent my morning before my Main Valentine - Jesus in the Eucharist - how blessed am I?!

Feb 14th 2013 new

I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-filled Valentine's Day. Each one of you are a treasure in your own way. No matter the age group, continue seeking the man who you feel will make you happy. Remember - not only look for the "right one" but be the "right one".

Blessings and love to you all,

Praying hug rose hersheyskiss theheart biggrin wave

Leon

Feb 14th 2013 new

By the way, I spent a couple of hours with my favorite Valentine - Our Blessed Mother. She accepts me even with all my flaws and shortcomings. She will do the same for you.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-filled Valentine's Day. Each one of you are a treasure in...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-filled Valentine's Day. Each one of you are a treasure in your own way. No matter the age group, continue seeking the man who you feel will make you happy. Remember - not only look for the "right one" but be the "right one".

Leon

--hide--
Happy Valentine's Day to you Leon. You are a true gentleman.
Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-filled...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:
Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Leon

Happy Valentine's Day to you Leon. You are a true gentleman.
--hide--

Eileen,

Thank you for the kind words.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-filled Valentine's Day. Each one of you are a ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Leon

--hide--

Awww Leon, you are truly one of the nicest gents on CM. hug I love your 'be the right one' message when looking for the right one. So true. Smart man! wink hug

Jackie - thanks for starting this thread. I realize I'm a few days late in posting (sorry), but I hope everyone had a day filled with blessings! hug hug

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: I wish all the ladies on CM a wonderful and fun-f...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Leon

Awww Leon, you are truly one of the nicest gents on CM. I love your 'be the right one' message when looking for the right one. So true. Smart man!

Jackie - thanks for starting this thread. I realize I'm a few days late in posting (sorry), but I hope everyone had a day filled with blessings!

--hide--

Mary,

Thank you for the very kind words. With age comes wisdom - sometimes. laughing

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 41 - 47 of 47