Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Christian radio

Feb 16th 2013 new

Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?

Why? Or, why not?

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?Why? Or, why not?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Why? Or, why not?

--hide--
Only Catholic or mainstream Christian radio. The sheer ignorance of fundies drives me nuts.

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?Why? Or, why not?

Why? Or, why not?

--hide--

I do, all day, streaming onine on the 'puter!! I have a Jeep and it came with Sirius XM, and I listen to the Catholic Channel on there, I love it, it puts me in a prayerful frame of mind and the music is inspiring and encouraging. Sadly a lot of the 'secular' radio stations in the NY market tend to be too much, some raunchy and crude.

Feb 16th 2013 new

I've been listening to a lot of ewtn on the internet lately. it's really up lifting especially with the Lenten season.

Feb 16th 2013 new

I listen to Sirius XM's The Message, as a fan of CCM (Christian Contemporary Music). Though I tend to be cautious with that station during Lent since they don't censor a certain "A" word.

Also been listening to The Catholic Channel some the last few days.

Feb 17th 2013 new

I listen to Catholic Radio.... www.domesticchurchmedia.org

I love it. heart theheart

Feb 17th 2013 new

I listened to Catholic radio when I was painting Frank and Leslies garage.. I was trying to infuse it with a little Catholic culture.. mischievous

Feb 17th 2013 new

Why? Or, why not?

--hide--

KIOP-FM, Oklahoma Catholic Broadcasting.

(Infant of Prague)

Feb 17th 2013 new

Listen to and support Relevant Radio. Also listen to EWTN sometimes on satellite when treveling.

Feb 17th 2013 new

Might add, also, that I have a bumper sticker for the local Catholic radio station, 89.7 WLOL-FM. LOL in this case stands for Light of Life, a Charismatic Catholic group here in Morgantown. The station broadcasts a lot of material from EWTN. I don't listen to that station as much as I perhaps ought to.

Posts 1 - 10 of 24