Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I need hope. . . .

Feb 17th 2013 new

Dear CM family,

Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. These dating sites can be really frustrating. It seems the guys that I'm interested in are not interested in me. Or the ones that are super interested in me, I'm not interested in them. How does it always work that way!!????

Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe the internet is not for me.

Prayers to you all...

B biggrin

Feb 17th 2013 new

There are 3 things

1) Yes, it's the internet

2) Relationships between men and women can be difficult

3) We get frustrated because we are impatient. We want who we want when we want them, which is now. We do not want to take the time for God to work on us so that we are ready for that special person that He has for us in His time.

But, one of the things I do is participate in the forums, as I find that I can connect with others and get/give positive feedback rather than just staring at my profle wondering why nobody viewed it today.

God Bless,

Will

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said: Dear CM family, Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope...
(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said:

Dear CM family,

Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. These dating sites can be really frustrating. It seems the guys that I'm interested in are not interested in me. Or the ones that are super interested in me, I'm not interested in them. How does it always work that way!!????

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

Prayers offered
Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new

Good advice from Will.
I'll pray for you - This is something I am presently struggling with as well. The patience aspect of things is critical. I think for many of us that have come to this site looking for an answer to a prayer, patiently waiting for that answer is difficult. But, it can be a time for growth and preparation. Opening our heart to another is a process. We need to respect that process and experience it to it's fullness. Hang in there. Pray for wisdom and insight. There will be an answer, when your heart, mind and soul are ready.
Blessings.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said: Dear CM family, Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. ...
(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said:

Dear CM family,

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

I think that Will is correct. Be patient and also put yourself out there more and hang out with us. More people will get to know you and you may increase your oppotunity to meet "the one."

Feb 17th 2013 new
Bernadette: I can totally relate! Yes, sister! LOL! Why is it the guys who you are really interested in, show no interest, while you seem to attract other guys who you really aren't into. That is the central theme of my dating life. Sad to say.
Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 41