Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 17th 2013 new

Oh, you little sneak! highfive

Every little bit helps, I'm sure. Thanks!

Feb 17th 2013 new
Yes, I have both the Catholic and Christian radio stations saved on my dial. I feel that I can stay informed on the issues by listening to the programs. Sometimes, I find myself wanting to pull away from the music stations to listen to something that will feed me spiritually. I'm so blessed to have that option for sure.
Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Oh, you little sneak! Every little bit helps, I'm sure. Thanks!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Oh, you little sneak!

Every little bit helps, I'm sure. Thanks!

--hide--

Leslie would roll her eyes and hurrumph when she'd come out to talk to me.. laughing

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?Why? Or, why not?

Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?

Why? Or, why not?

--hide--
No I don't Listen to any kind of "christian radio; or Catholic Radio" However i do watch " Christian Tv" and some "EWTN" But yeah i do like to watch "Joel Osteen" I enjoy watchin him; Don't worry i'am not goin to "convert" into anyother kind of " Christian Relgion" I love our "Faith". Mike "Peace"!!

Feb 17th 2013 new

I listen to both, I like some of the talk programmes on Catholic radio and the music on Christian radio. Christ is the Answer is one of my favourite Catholic radio program. I have TuneIn Radio on my phone so I have access to a number of different stations but I mainly listen to Ave Maria Radio for Catholic programming. Air1 radio and K-Love radio for Christian contemporary music, although there are others.

Feb 17th 2013 new
I've so appreciated, enjoyed, and learned from Fr. Ron Lengwin's radio program over the years. Thank you, Father! pittsburgh.cbslocal.com

And a plug for an old friend's radio program - Drew Mariani - www.relevantradio.com
Feb 17th 2013 new

YES! We have a great catholic radio on the AM dial here in SD...its about one year old, and I"m so grateful we have it here. I listen to it because its informative, enlightening and i'd rather listen to that, which teaches me so much then listening to not so great music on the other dials.

you can find it on http://www.ihradio.com

Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?Why? Or, why not?

Do you listen to Christian radio (Catholic or not)?

Why? Or, why not?

--hide--
Oh my YES! It has been a developmental thing over the years. Spirit Catholic radio is even online! I love it! I drive a school bus and inbetween routes I clean...I turn on the radio and get to work! During this lent it has been even more wonderful
Feb 18th 2013 new

I listen mostly to KTIS which is a Christian radio station based out of the twin cities because I really enjoy the music. If I could I would want to listen to Relevant Radio (which is a Catholic radio station) but I am unable to get the station due to the station being over in Minneapolis weeping

Feb 18th 2013 new

Relavant Radio Clover Ice Skating

Posts 11 - 20 of 24