Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 17th 2013 new

I wish I could go I love Chicago.

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Brendan-824174 said: I wish I could go I love Chicago.
(Quote) Brendan-824174 said:

I wish I could go I love Chicago.

--hide--
Would love to attend this event but not sure if I can make it. Will need to check my schedule.....
Feb 25th 2013 new

Anybody else? It's this Saturday and is going to be a really fun night!

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Anybody else? It's this Saturday and is going to be a really fun night!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Anybody else? It's this Saturday and is going to be a really fun night!

--hide--
And hoping the snow today means good weather Saturday
Feb 26th 2013 new

The forecast is good from what I have seen.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Time for another get together! When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ???? Where: P...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Time for another get together!

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ????

Where: Private party room in a Lakeview bar/restaurant (contact me for the exact location)

What: Fun and Games (caricatures, cards, games, tricks, prizes and other surprises), drinks, appetizers, music and socializing
Who: Single Chicago area Catholic men and women who are over 40
Cost: Cash bar (pay directly for what you order) and a free will contribution--contribute what you wish to cover the expenses of food, space rental and entertainment

If you are interested in attending, message me here on CM and I can give you the location details.

This is the fifth party I have done, and I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up, so get in on this while you can, and don't miss out on the only "over 40" Catholic get togethers happening in the city of Chicago!

Hope to see you all on March 2nd!

Hey Pat and everyone going...I cannot go but have fun! I will miss you guys F2F! Let us know how it went! biggrin

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: The forecast is good from what I have seen.
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

The forecast is good from what I have seen.

--hide--

A pleasant evening is forecasted. smile

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Time for another get together! When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ???? Where: P...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Time for another get together!

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:30 p.m. to ????

Where: Private party room in a Lakeview bar/restaurant (contact me for the exact location)

What: Fun and Games (caricatures, cards, games, tricks, prizes and other surprises), drinks, appetizers, music and socializing
Who: Single Chicago area Catholic men and women who are over 40
Cost: Cash bar (pay directly for what you order) and a free will contribution--contribute what you wish to cover the expenses of food, space rental and entertainment

If you are interested in attending, message me here on CM and I can give you the location details.

This is the fifth party I have done, and I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this up, so get in on this while you can, and don't miss out on the only "over 40" Catholic get togethers happening in the city of Chicago!

Hope to see you all on March 2nd!

--hide--
sorry di it again..Hi Pat and everyone going, I wish I could go, but have fun. Would like to meet F2F. Let us know how it went! Jane

Mar 4th 2013 new

I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Pat for setting up a really fun event. Many many people came and game night was really creative and even a sketch artist was there !

Food was phenominal; atmosphere perfect. It was nice meeting all of you!

Thanks again and God Bless wave theheart

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Pat for setting up a really fun event. Many many people came and g...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Pat for setting up a really fun event. Many many people came and game night was really creative and even a sketch artist was there !

Food was phenominal; atmosphere perfect. It was nice meeting all of you!

Thanks again and God Bless

--hide--
Have to echo Rebecca. Great setting, good food, music and fun games. 3 cheers for Pat
Posts 11 - 20 of 21