Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Yes and no Elizabeth! I think you forget those who would've been born in a non-catholic home ...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Yes and no Elizabeth! I think you forget those who would've been born in a non-catholic home but found their way to the mother church all by their own.

--hide--

Since you are in Sweden, perhaps is meerily a communications issue, however, I did put in "most likely" for a reason. It implies that there could very well be other reasonable avenues. I apologize if that wasn't clear but my point was simply to get rid of the idea that all the good men were aborted given that typically good men come from good homes.

Feb 17th 2013 new

Present!

Who's looking? wink

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Since you are in Sweden, perhaps is meerily a communications issue, however...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Since you are in Sweden, perhaps is meerily a communications issue, however, I did put in "most likely" for a reason. It implies that there could very well be other reasonable avenues. I apologize if that wasn't clear but my point was simply to get rid of the idea that all the good men were aborted given that typically good men come from good homes.

--hide--
Elizabeth, do you really think Andrew meant for his post to be taken literally?

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How c...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--
New poster and welcome to the forums.... Be patient and in time you will find the right person.
Feb 17th 2013 new

They are our looking for the very few decent, single Catholic gals.

Feb 17th 2013 new

The responses that are coming from this question remind me of how my brother sometimes says things just to get a rise out of me...Keep the responses coming, fellas... :)

Feb 17th 2013 new

It almost sounds like all the single decent Catholic guys and all the single decent Catholic girls are living in different locales, passing by like two ships in the night...I guess this is where sites like Catholic Match can help people meet.

I just keep going out to Catholic events and other types of events where I think I might meet good and interesting people. :)

Feb 17th 2013 new

I'm saying the same thing here about the ladies just outside Chicago. BTW, I loved Huntington Beach. That used to be my territory for work for about 14 years. Miss going to Dukes and Rubys! I usally stayed around Anaheim area. My best to you Bridget.

Feb 17th 2013 new

Not in STL or here in western NY. LOL.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Sleeping and missing their opportunity
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

Sleeping and missing their opportunity

--hide--

I am not going to lie; I did take a steak included nap this afternoon. (It is a day of rest after all...) Forgive me for missing my opportunity...

Posts 11 - 20 of 196