Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please, pray for our Bishop David O'Connell of Diocese of Trenton, New Jersey. He is battling diabetes, and may need serious operations and treatments.

Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying

rosary :dove: :rose:

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 17th 2013 new

PrayingPrayers offered from this former long time resident of the Diocese of Trenton.

Actually, I lived there when Bishops Smith, Reese and even Ahr were in charge. Mom still lives there. Bishop Ahr confirmed me even though he had retired the previous year.

I moved in 2005 so Bishop LoVerde here in the diocese of Arlington is now my shepherd.

I fondly remember going to St. Joe's when they had their Friday night coffeehouses about 10-15 years ago. wink I could go on and on...

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Please, pray for our Bishop David O'Connell of Diocese of Trenton, New Jersey. He is battling diabetes, and...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

Please, pray for our Bishop David O'Connell of Diocese of Trenton, New Jersey. He is battling diabetes, and may need serious operations and treatments.

--hide--
Praying....
Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed.
Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 15