Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Any farmers/cowboys?

Feb 17th 2013 new

Hey, so I'm pretty new on here and have been searching around and I can't seem to find any young men interested in farming and just raising a family living off the land for the most part. I'm a total cowgirl and just want to return to country life and was just looking for others who share the same interest. CowGirl

Feb 18th 2013 new

Have you searched Stillwater, Oklahoma? (just a little joke from an OU Sooner grad wink)

Searching in and around land grant universities may yield more results for men who are interested in tending the land and raising livestock. Farming and ranching is definitely hard work and making a living from it is difficult. Good Luck.

Feb 18th 2013 new

There are several gentlemen around here and most are catholic, but I don't think they are one this site.

Feb 18th 2013 new

Thought this was going to be about the Paul Harvey So God made a farmer commercial: www.youtube.com

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Britny-945978 said: Hey, so I'm pretty new on here and have been searching around and I can't seem to find any youn...
(Quote) Britny-945978 said: Hey, so I'm pretty new on here and have been searching around and I can't seem to find any young men interested in farming and just raising a family living off the land for the most part. I'm a total cowgirl and just want to return to country life and was just looking for others who share the same interest.
--hide--

Cowboys galore (and Catholic ones too) in San Angelo, Ozona, Mertzon, Big Lake, Sonora and Christoval, Texas. Plus, you can go to the local rodeo area and find them practicing about 7 days a week. Take a week's vacation. Many of the churches have coffee after mass and Saturday night dances, too.

Feb 18th 2013 new
Saturday night dances??? Sign me up!!!
Feb 18th 2013 new

Oh---I almost forgot - there are some great art galleries in San Angelo, and about half of the showing artists there are - you guessed it - cowboys!

Feb 18th 2013 new

One more, then I'll stop with this. In Lubbock where another young man on this site live, and who posts in the forums quite often, should know about the Catholic community of young people in Lubbock - to me at any rate, the community appeared huge. Of course, Texas Tech is there, along with several other colleges and universities. Just sayin...

Feb 25th 2013 new

Sweetheart, come to Texas if you don't mind crazy weather. :) I think you'll be pleased. Our local junior college even has a rodeo team - and there are major universities here that do too. I am personally a Longhorn but if you went to the other college their agricultural programs probably have many young men who might have the same ideas.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9