Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-920900 said: You are right Shara! Even though I have not been out with anyone in over a year, I think I wil...
(Quote) Michelle-920900 said:

You are right Shara! Even though I have not been out with anyone in over a year, I think I will just wait and finish my annullment and let God decide when it is the time for to be with someone.

--hide--

This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the life that you've created; the more likely you are to attract someone who shares common interests and wants to be a part of your happiness! Good luck!! biggrin

Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Angie-853770 said: This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the l...
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the life that you've created; the more likely you are to attract someone who shares common interests and wants to be a part of your happiness! Good luck!!

--hide--
I agree with you Angie. As far as to the rest of the thread I have to say that it happens even among those who have been widowed. My Dad remarried rather quickly after my mom passed. As for myself, I didn't want anything to do with men during my divorce. I didn't want anything to do with me, although people were trying to set me up right after my divorce. The annulment was quite a process but I did it as soon as I could. My exhusband married before our annulment was completed. It was a civil service for him. I pray many blessings for him. People all seem to have different sensitivities
Feb 18th 2013 new
He's hurt and devastated. Wants to restore some self esteem. At least that was my reason. It led to nothing but disaster. So I took a number of years off and worked on myself. That was good.
Posts 21 - 23 of 23