Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Donna I don't mind being on the CM cruise, as long as its not like the cruise that just went through t...
(Quote) Bob-644239 said: Donna I don't mind being on the CM cruise, as long as its not like the cruise that just went through the Gulf :-)
--hide--

I hear that Bob, I like the "land based" cruises myself. Slippery roads sometimes but no icebergs either. laughing

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Larry-942476 said: Houma huh i have a daughter that lives in Houma.
(Quote) Larry-942476 said:

Houma huh i have a daughter that lives in Houma.

--hide--

First post alert! Welcome to the forum Larry. Small world. wave

Feb 17th 2013 new

But, one of the things I do is participate in the forums, as I find that I can connect with others and get/give positive feedback rather than just staring at my profle wondering why nobody viewed it today.

God Bless,

Will

[/quote]

Well said Will, well said. thumbsup thumbsup

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said: Dear CM family, Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. ...
(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said:

Dear CM family,

Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. These dating sites can be really frustrating. It seems the guys that I'm interested in are not interested in me. Or the ones that are super interested in me, I'm not interested in them. How does it always work that way!!????

Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe the internet is not for me.

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

So, what made you join catholic match in the first place? I imagine it was because you were having difficulity finding the right guy through more traditional forms of courtship. I certainly understand your frustrations but as long time CM member, it doesn't always happen right away. I usually do 3 month memberships and then take a break for awhile to let the dating pool refresh a bit. There have been several times when my membership was about to expire that I started corresponding with someone promising.

WE all need prayers here so here are mine.. Praying

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-672211 said: Dear CM family, Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. ...

Dear CM family,

Let us pray for one another and try to give eachother hope. These dating sites can be really frustrating. It seems the guys that I'm interested in are not interested in me. Or the ones that are super interested in me, I'm not interested in them. How does it always work that way!!????

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

Feb 18th 2013 new

Dear CM family,

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

Feb 18th 2013 new

Dear CM family,

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

Praying Yes I have been there- the whole time I have been here----- in general.

Feb 18th 2013 new

Dear CM family,

Prayers to you all...

B

--hide--

Hi Bernadette,

I think most everyone as had this same problem over most of human history. wink So don't feel bad about it.

As a long time CM member, I can tell you that you will get as much out of CM as you put into it. You may or may not meet your future husband here, but there are a lot of great people and experience that CM can connect you with that will help you grow as a person.

Feb 18th 2013 new

Dear Bernadette,

Earnestly pray to God to make you strong. Finding the right person for us is very tough especially if you will use a non-traditional medium like internet based. I can understand where your frustrations are coming from knowing you have the heart, the personality and brains to take care of a relationship. However, it is not your fault though that you can’t find or attract the man that you like to be with. The fact that you have come forward, signed up for CM and let it be known that you are looking for a partner is already an effort on your part. Always remember that people have different agendas in life and sometimes after all have been said and done, you simply don’t fit in their lives. You are young and you have the future ahead of you. Be patient. Continue to make friends and see the world if you have the time.

Keep moving and always remember that God's love is greater than our disappointments and his plans for us are always better than our dreams.

I will pray for your intentions and wish you luck to find the right man for you.

Cheers,

Aubrey

Feb 18th 2013 new

Praying Praying St Jude, intercede on behalf of Bernadette that Our Lord send His Spirit rekindle and fan the flames of her Hope; let that flame be a beacon to her intended one, and draw him nearer. This we pray in Jesus Name; Amen

Posts 21 - 30 of 41