Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-920900 said: You are right Shara! Even though I have not been out with anyone in over a year, I think I wil...
(Quote) Michelle-920900 said:

You are right Shara! Even though I have not been out with anyone in over a year, I think I will just wait and finish my annullment and let God decide when it is the time for to be with someone.

--hide--

This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the life that you've created; the more likely you are to attract someone who shares common interests and wants to be a part of your happiness! Good luck!! biggrin

02/18/2013 new
(Quote) Angie-853770 said: This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the l...
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

This is a great time to develop your own interests and hobbies. The happier that you are with the life that you've created; the more likely you are to attract someone who shares common interests and wants to be a part of your happiness! Good luck!!

--hide--
I agree with you Angie. As far as to the rest of the thread I have to say that it happens even among those who have been widowed. My Dad remarried rather quickly after my mom passed. As for myself, I didn't want anything to do with men during my divorce. I didn't want anything to do with me, although people were trying to set me up right after my divorce. The annulment was quite a process but I did it as soon as I could. My exhusband married before our annulment was completed. It was a civil service for him. I pray many blessings for him. People all seem to have different sensitivities
02/18/2013 new
He's hurt and devastated. Wants to restore some self esteem. At least that was my reason. It led to nothing but disaster. So I took a number of years off and worked on myself. That was good.
Posts 21 - 23 of 23