Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bertha-811213 said: I do not have any automatic update for adobe in my computer that I know of. It's ...
(Quote) Bertha-811213 said:

I do not have any automatic update for adobe in my computer that I know of.

It's odd how there are others with the same problem, so it's not just my computer.

--hide--

Bertha, if the problem truely is Adobe Flash it's because many of us have it and I think it updates at the same time. So everyone's computer who does an automatic update cannot get into the chat room. I could be wrong about this. I sent a help ticket Friday or Thursday but remember even if I sent it Thursday evening, they've only had one work day to fix it. I have another computer and got in that way. That computer probably asks you if you want to install the update now or later.

Feb 18th 2013 new

I'm just giving everyone an update. I did receive an update from the software company. They're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. They hope it will be ready tomorrow.

If they don't come through for some reason, it will probably be a couple days to find a replacement and get it integrated. I hope that it doesn't come to that...

Feb 18th 2013 new

Thanks, Nathan.

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Chris-840826 said: I just reinstalled IE and was able to log in u...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Chris-840826 said:

I just reinstalled IE and was able to log in using that. I do not know if it is a Firefox only problem but IE seems to work for people.

I was in the group chat for a bit last night using Firefox 18.0.2 with Shockwave Flash Player 11.5.502.149 (Windows 7).

--hide--

I dont know whats its all about.I sure miss the Group Chats.

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I was in the group chat for a bit last night using Firefox 18.0.2 with Shockwave Flash P...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I was in the group chat for a bit last night using Firefox 18.0.2 with Shockwave Flash Player 11.5.502.149 (Windows 7).

I dont know whats its all about.I sure miss the Group Chats.

--hide--

It must be hard for you Brian. Nobody around to cook for you!

Feb 18th 2013 new

All I get is this
www.catholicmatch.com

Feb 19th 2013 new

I have not had any problems getting into the chat room and have done so several times. However, I must say, there are rarely any interesting exchanges going on there.

Feb 19th 2013 new

I know ya'll are doing the very best you can and it's a matter of waiting, but is there ANYTHING we can do to enter the rooms? Like change browsers or dowgrade something. It's a little bit frustrating. theheart

Feb 19th 2013 new

The only thing I dont miss about the Chat Rooms is the nurses mischievous giving me my daily Health Shot with their needles sad weeping

Feb 20th 2013 new

Windows XP and Windows Vista are the best my PC and Laptop suport. Anything higher makes the machines crash and or malfuction.

Any other tips to enter the chat rooms?

Posts 31 - 40 of 70