Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What's your status?

Feb 18th 2013 new

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--

...Cheryl is enjoying president's day off...jumping back and forth between CM, work, EWTN, and family. For instance, just got done making banana bread and it smells delicious as it is cooking....can't wait...mmmm (I make the healthier version, but it is still tasty as can be).

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--
So, what's your status?

Feb 18th 2013 new

Trying to get motivated to get my income taxes out the door. hissyfit

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Trying to get motivated to get my income taxes out the door.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Trying to get motivated to get my income taxes out the door.

--hide--
So true. I usually get mine done right away, but not this year.

Feb 18th 2013 new

Procrastinating…. I should be studying but I’m on the forums…

Feb 18th 2013 new

--hide--
I'm fumbling around in the forums while i wait for my family to be ready to get pictures taken at the mall
Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Scott-804356 said: Procrastinating…. I should be studying but I’m on the forums…
(Quote) Scott-804356 said:

Procrastinating…. I should be studying but I’m on the forums…

--hide--

...been there, done that! Thing is I know I won't have time all week, so today was my day to enjoy CM. I had a lot of fun reading the jokes in the humor thread....you might want to check them out....really funny!

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I'm fumbling around in the forums while i wait for my family to be ready to get pictures taken at ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I'm fumbling around in the forums while i wait for my family to be ready to get pictures taken at the mall
--hide--

Oh, you can take CM with you....nifty. I can't do that as of yet. Family pictures....hmmm....been a while since I did that.

Feb 18th 2013 new

my status is about Football's Next Star Celtic. Nicky Byrne hosted the show. Nicky Byrne was one out of four member of Westlife (my favorite music group and the only men except God who have stolen my heart so far). Obviously the Celtics are in Scotland and on some UK channel but I'm in the US so I watched the whole season on Youtube. Stayed up til 1am to finish watching lol

Posts 1 - 10 of 200