Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 19th 2013 new

Yes John it was a mobile device and yes Im not worried becuase im not taking some quiz SMH

Feb 19th 2013 new

Ed thank you also it's Good Luck not goo lol

Feb 19th 2013 new

Thank you so much Anna and your right Gods Will but we do have to try it's not going to knock on our front door well normally lol but I really like what you said and also I hope and Pray you find what God has FOR YOU

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: You have a good friend Donna. I have sisters like that. Eileen
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: You have a good friend Donna. I have sisters like that. Eileen
--hide--

I think most people are here just to play games. In conclusion its better to go out on the beaches, bars, nightclub try to reach someone there.

Feb 19th 2013 new

and your point so Im suppose to just not express myself too man whatever have a bless night Ed I h the rightav like she has a right like you too and also know one on here knows each other the Real Person behind the profile smh

Feb 19th 2013 new

excuse me Have the right

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: and your point so Im suppose to just not express myself too man whatever have a bless night Ed I ...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

and your point so Im suppose to just not express myself too man whatever have a bless night Ed I h the rightav like she has a right like you too and also know one on here knows each other the Real Person behind the profile smh

--hide--

Jaime earlier several people were defending you when people were thought to be providing rude feedback. Now you seem to be being quite rude yourself many times over. It is quite unreasonable when you started this thread asking for feedback and people were only doing just that.

I for one was simply pointing out that you may want to be open to more than the specific requirements that you had in woman as these women may not be interested as much as others.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: I don't need your grammer help My parents and Grandparents meet without grammer Now that's the T...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: I don't need your grammer help My parents and Grandparents meet without grammer Now that's the Truth you like it or not
--hide--

Your grandparents didn't meet over the internet.

Feb 19th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing Sorry, now that was funny!

Feb 19th 2013 new

Well, I am not a lady, but I read your post and understand how alienating it can be to put yourself out there online like this. I think your heartfelt message was a real call for everyone to exam the expectations we have for ourselves and hold out to others. We can be the change in our own lives as God wants us to be -- maybe one post at a time. I was thinking of Jesus in the desert for 40 days as I read your post. How he must have felt? I would be scared, alone, anger, sad... all those emotions. But he carried on as the son of God because he believed in humanity and love. We must all carry on with humilty and grace.

Posts 61 - 70 of 77