Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....and I'm lactose-intolerant!

--hide--

Lina is banned for craving anything other than White Castle.

Feb 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Lina is banned for craving anything other than White Castle.
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

--hide--
Michael is banned because there are no White Castles near me!
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Lina is banned for craving anything other than White Castle.

--hide--
Naughty banned Michael for making my mouth water for those oniony Sliders...faint onions being another thing my system doesn't like too well (though I do). But he's unbanned since he'll bring a large parcel of those and Jay's BBQ potato chips to CM Phx. clap

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....and I'm lactose-intolerant!

--hide--
Sorry Lina me too!
have you tried the lactose free milk it's great! good with those sliders! ( i know oninons bother me too but i love them!)weeping

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because there are no White Castles near me!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because there are no White Castles near me!
--hide--
Time to mail White Castles to Edward!

Feb 19th 2013 new
Jane is banned for making two consecutive posts without banning anyone!
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for making two consecutive posts without banning anyone!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for making two consecutive posts without banning anyone!
--hide--

Edward is banned for banning Jane right after she spoke of sending White Castles to him

Feb 19th 2013 new

Michael is banned for not having white castles.

Feb 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Edward is banned for banning Jane right after she spoke of sending White Castles to him

Edward is banned for banning Jane right after she spoke of sending White Castles to him

--hide--
Oy. What was I thinking? I revoke my ban of Jane, and ban myself for ingratitude. embarassed
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oy. What was I thinking? I revoke my ban of Jane, and ban myself for ingratitude.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oy. What was I thinking? I revoke my ban of Jane, and ban myself for ingratitude.
--hide--
Zoom is banned forasying he was gonna ban me for making him think about Fig Newtons in the word association thread, when all I did was use the term "Fig leaf" in response Lina's Bare Naked Truth...

Posts 41 - 50 of 200