Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 19th 2013 new
Well just relaxing a bit catching up on the forums while I watch a program on Johanna Lumley traveling up the Nile
Feb 19th 2013 new
Meant to also say hi to you Lauren :)
Feb 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I'm a legal resident. Honest!
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I'm a legal resident. Honest!

--hide--
laughing laughing
Feb 19th 2013 new
[quote]Marge-938695 said:

Let's see that birth certificate. Hawaii, hmmm....?

[/quote ] highfive laughing
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Steve started bringing his Geraniums out of Winter storage and potting them. 13 potted about 50 mo...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Steve started bringing his Geraniums out of Winter storage and potting them. 13 potted about 50 more to go. They can't take the Michigan cold left outside but do well letting them go into dormancy in the cool basement. Tried the bare root paper bag storage this year. First time trying saving them. Looking good.

Steve

--hide--
Tracy is getting her greenhouses ready for several thousand little baby flowers arriving from Michigan next week. This Indiana weather drives me crazy...near 60 degrees yesterday...down to 0 degrees tonight!

Feb 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: So, what's your status?
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

So, what's your status?

--hide--
Ok, Cheryl. You'll appreciate this one. Woke up to happy e-mail from our dear Governor confirming he will not pursue a state-based exchange with Obamacare nor agree to further expansion of Medicaid. Our work paid off. Next step will be nullification. Hopefully Sen. Lee's prediction will come true..."We will bury Obamacare and dance on it's grave". clap

Then the day ended well with a good work out at the gym (despite it being packed to the hilt)...and a trip to the library.
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--

Exhausted from a long weekend camping in the snow:o)

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Exhausted from a long weekend camping in the snow:o)
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Exhausted from a long weekend camping in the snow:o)

--hide--
Ok...who does that???? Camps in the snow! Unless there is a heater I can hike up to 72 inside that tent....forget it!

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Ok, Cheryl. You'll appreciate this one. Woke up to happy e-mail from our dear Governor confirming he ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Ok, Cheryl. You'll appreciate this one. Woke up to happy e-mail from our dear Governor confirming he will not pursue a state-based exchange with Obamacare nor agree to further expansion of Medicaid. Our work paid off. Next step will be nullification. Hopefully Sen. Lee's prediction will come true..."We will bury Obamacare and dance on it's grave".

Then the day ended well with a good work out at the gym (despite it being packed to the hilt)...and a trip to the library.
--hide--

Impressive!

Feb 20th 2013 new

Cheryl is watching EWTN. Ralph Martin is on right now. He wrote a book called "Will many be saved?" Wow, is all I got to say....scary...I think all of us need to get this book and read it!

Posts 31 - 40 of 200