Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

As of today, February 20, 2013, the Pope has nine more days in office. I am inviting all CM members to join me in a nine day Novena of one Our Fathers for the Pope. It's late, so if you miss this thread you can jump in at any time, even day nine. Praying theheart pope

Feb 20th 2013 new

[quote]Marita-847688 said:

As of today, February 20, 2013, the Pope has nine more days in office. I am inviting all CM members to join me in a nine day Novena of one Our Fathers for the Pope. It's late, so if you miss this thread you can jump in at any time, even day nine

I'm in the list for prayer for Pope Praying rosary

Feb 20th 2013 new

Here is the link to be signed up for the Novena, each days novenas will be sent to your email when you sign up www.praymorenovenas.com

Feb 20th 2013 new

It's for Pope Benedict and not for the Election of a new Pope by Easter, but I suppose I could pray for that, too. Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new
Pray for the election of a strong orthodox Pope.
Feb 21st 2013 new
Will pray a novena to the Little Flower for Benedict, the cardinals, and our next Holy Father. I'll leave it up to her. She'll know what to ask for.
Feb 21st 2013 new
Thanks Marita for suggesting this.
Feb 21st 2013 new

As far as I know the link that I posted last week and yesterday is for the pope (the election novena is in March).

Posts 1 - 8 of 8