Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 20th 2013 new
(Quote) William-675153 said: Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-
(Quote) William-675153 said:

Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-

--hide--

rosary rosary theheart
Feb 20th 2013 new

PrayingFor the soul of this poor little girl, and your son. Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying May God bless and keep the girl's spirit, and bring comfort and consolation to her family and friends and you and your son.

Feb 20th 2013 new

angel rosary theheart Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new

Hi William,

So very sad. I have a daughter who is 14 and being a teenager is definately different than when we were growing up.

Prayers are ascending for the young lady and her family.

Prayers for your son as well and for you, that you may be a good support for him.

Praying Praying rosary

Feb 20th 2013 new

Sorry to hear that. I will pray for you and your son

Feb 21st 2013 new

Tragedies like this really put things into perspective. sad

My youngest daughter turned 15 two weeks ago. Her first 'sweetie' (she cannot officially date until she's 16) just gave Renee her first broken heart. She'll be ok, as journeying through her dad's illness and death made her mature beyond her years.

Compared to the pain of a dear one's suicide, young love betrayed is only a bump in the road.

rosary I offered another rosary today for all involved, Will.

Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying theheart may she rip, her family and your family have strenght, courage and peace.

Posts 41 - 50 of 58