Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Feb 21st 2013 new

I sure miss the Chat Rooms sad weeping

Feb 21st 2013 new

lol............. well said Chris. but that is his trademark. and I personally find it alluring....... laughing

Feb 21st 2013 new

Maria, I have never met you before. Some of us can't get in , wait until we can........... wave

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Thanks for working on this. I'm disappointed - I joined to use the chat feature. Have you given any thought about subscribed members if this is long term?

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I have a problem getting in chat rooms too Hope they fix it!

Feb 22nd 2013 new

well said Katy, I think if this is not solved soon , they will lose a lot of members.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

wave

Hi Claire.............. have a blessed weekend.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

The gals and me are heartbroken without the chat room sad weeping

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Indeed we are............ I never thought how much it meant to me until I lost it.

do charm us with your company at Genie's event at the Boston meet in April.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

I am also having problems getting into the chat rooms. I did the Adobe update but find it curious that this is the only place I am having an issue. Nothing else on my computer and on other sites I visit is having an issue. The ONLY thing I really do on the site any more is go into chat rooms and I miss them terribly!!!!!

Posts 41 - 50 of 70