Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away today at the age of 87 after a lengthy illness. He and my aunt were constant companions for over 15 years until about a year ago when he needed to go live with his daughter after being in and out of the hospital with deteriorating health. Please also pray for my aunt Kay during this time of sorrow. I had spent the day with her today at the theatre and dinner and we had a lovely day together. She got the news on her way home. She is also dealing with a serious cancer this past year, but doing very well now. Thank you!Praying rose theheart

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away today at the ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away today at the age of 87 after a lengthy illness. He and my aunt were constant companions for over 15 years until about a year ago when he needed to go live with his daughter after being in and out of the hospital with deteriorating health. Please also pray for my aunt Kay during this time of sorrow. I had spent the day with her today at the theatre and dinner and we had a lovely day together. She got the news on her way home. She is also dealing with a serious cancer this past year, but doing very well now. Thank you!

--hide--

Praying rosary Praying
Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

Feb 21st 2013 new

I must add that Aunt Kay and George met on a cruise that their Catholic Church group took and never married, but were loving close friends during their "senior" years. A wonderful example of how to be good Catholic friends.

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away today at the ...

Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away today at the age of 87 after a lengthy illness. He and my aunt were constant companions for over 15 years until about a year ago when he needed to go live with his daughter after being in and out of the hospital with deteriorating health. Please also pray for my aunt Kay during this time of sorrow. I had spent the day with her today at the theatre and dinner and we had a lovely day together. She got the news on her way home. She is also dealing with a serious cancer this past year, but doing very well now. Thank you!

--hide--

Praying theheart rosary
Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of my Aunt Kay's close friend George who passed away...

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

--hide--
Praying for your Aunt Kay and her friend Patricia.....
Posts 1 - 10 of 33