Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hello, everyone,

My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could remember my mom and the rest of my family (sister, brother in law, their three children, and a large extended family). My parents were married for 54 years, so my mom will be going through a lot.

I will be traveling from northern Florida back to central Ohio to be with my family, so I won't be in the forums (or on CM) for the next week or so. Thank you so much for your prayers!

God Bless,
Steve

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in y...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, everyone,

My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could remember my mom and the rest of my family (sister, brother in law, their three children, and a large extended family). My parents were married for 54 years, so my mom will be going through a lot.

I will be traveling from northern Florida back to central Ohio to be with my family, so I won't be in the forums (or on CM) for the next week or so. Thank you so much for your prayers!

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--

Prayers for you and your family. And for the repose of your Dads soul. Very sorry for your loss.
Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could ...

Hello, everyone,

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--
I'm so sorry for your loss, Steve. I will remember your dad, your mom and family in my daily rosary. Take care. theheart

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying for your Dad, your Mother, you Steve, and the rest of your family, and for safe travels for all heading to Ohio.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 22nd 2013 new

So sorry for the loss of your Dad Steve. Prayers ascending for your Dad, your Mom and family and for you. Safe travels. Praying Praying rosary

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could ...

Hello, everyone,

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--
Sure Steve....sorry for you and your family. rosary Praying rosary

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone,My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could k...

Hello, everyone,

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--

So sorry to hear this. May everyone feel the loving emrace of our Lord at this time.
Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 34