Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Boston meet-up

02/22/2013 new

I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members tentatively schedule for April 12 (waiting for Red Sox group reservation) at Jillian's Boston, pool/billiard party, from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. The only thing you pay is for your drinks. Please let me know if you might be interested in attending, this will give you ample time to plan but I am aware of last minute changes. I always belief in balancing life one of them is to enjoy, relax, and have fun.

02/22/2013 new

DEFINITELY!!!!!
wave note note clap cloudnine violin discoball hyper note note :violin: :violin: :wolfwhistle:

02/22/2013 new

God bless you for doing this! You are a wonderful person to minister to other single Catholics like this! hug hug

02/22/2013 new

Would like to go...... God willing.

02/27/2013 new

Great idea. I'd love to attend a local meetup!

02/27/2013 new

will notify you promptly with the official date at the end of March so you can plan accordingly... This is private event and limited attendees.

03/03/2013 new

I anticipate my left hip will be replaced on March 27 which means I will be in rehab, in Old Saybrook, Ct, on April 12. Otherwise, I would love to take part in this gathering !

Genie, you do deserve a BIG pat on the back for organizing this event. Definitely, sounds like fun !

Looks like you have the makings of a good crew. Did you know Boston hosted CM Boston 2004 ? Many of the folks who attended this event were from Boston. Many are still friends ! I don't know how many are still members of CM, but I do recall we attended a Red Sox game as one of the events we enjoyed as a group following CM Boston 2004.

Hope your event proves to be as enjoyable for your crew !

Suggestion: If you need a social secretary to round up a few more CM members, ask Marge. Your gathering will be even more memorable ! :) Hi Marge ! :)

03/25/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members schedule for Ap...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members schedule for April 12 at Jillian's Boston, pool/billiard party, from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. The only thing you pay is for your drinks. Please let me know if you might be interested in attending

--hide--

This date is definitely. Please note there is a Red Sox game vs Rays at 7:10pm so plan accordingly, parking is at a premium during game time. The MBTA stop is Kenmore. The address is: 145 Ipswich St., Boston and phone 617-437-0300. Please let me know if you are definitely planning to come so that I can plan accordingly. Genie

03/27/2013 new

please msg me NLT than April 4th. Thank you so much and will be looking forward to seeing and meeting you. wink rose

03/27/2013 new

Iwill be going for sure.

Bertha

Posts 1 - 10 of 22