Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Then read this and see what the students are learning in American colleges. I warn you, some of it is not easy reading nor R rated it's more XXX. notice where it is being taught and the Bible reference. Lets see what everyone thinks??? www.thecollegefix.com

Feb 21st 2013 new
I'm finding it hard to believe what I just read! It's beyond revolting! That really shook me up!

I have ties to Allegheny College and will be contacting them tomorrow. Just when you think you've seen it all, it gets worse...

Here's a link should others desire to phone the Office of the President, etc. with complaints - sites.allegheny.edu
Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm finding it hard to believe what I just read! It's beyond revolting! That really shook me up! ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm finding it hard to believe what I just read! It's beyond revolting! That really shook me up!

I have ties to Allegheny College and will be contacting them tomorrow. Just when you think you've seen it all, it gets worse...

Here's a link should others desire to phone the Office of the President, etc. with complaints - sites.allegheny.edu
--hide--
It just makes you shake your head and wonder, What is coming nexted???

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm finding it hard to believe what I just read! It's beyond revolting! That really shook me up! ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: I'm finding it hard to believe what I just read! It's beyond revolting! That really shook me up!

--hide--
Mary, Check this out the big man behind Obuma and make sure you read the very bottom separated end to the article. You just can't make this stuff up, it's just crazy out there.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Mary, Check this out the big man behind Obuma and make sure you read the very bottom separated e...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Mary, Check this out the big man behind Obuma and make sure you read the very bottom separated end to the article. You just can't make this stuff up, it's just crazy out there.

--hide--
here is the forgotten link fro the above post.www.telegraph.co.uk

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Then read this and see what the students are learning in American colleges. I warn you, some of ...

Then read this and see what the students are learning in American colleges. I warn you, some of it is not easy reading nor R rated it's more XXX. notice where it is being taught and the Bible reference. Lets see what everyone thinks??? www.thecollegefix.com

--hide--

Your right Thomas, it goes from getting harder to read to impossible to read without being shocked . I don't what could be coming down the pike next. I want Rubio and Christie in the Oval Office in 2017.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Then read this and see what the students are learning in American colleges. I warn you, some of ...

--hide--

One good quotable line from that article is that if you are a Christian, your views are just "dismissed." That is
true.

Why on earth would they use a Church?

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Good thing college students are learning a useful trade. Once these losers get out of school, they can become professional masturbators at Bohemian Grove.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: It just makes you shake your head and wonder, What is coming nexted???

It just makes you shake your head and wonder, What is coming nexted???

--hide--

Open pedophilia and pederasty. Hollywood's a huge den of pedophiles, at least according to Cory Feldman. The Church gets condemned for the scandals because it's the Church. If guys such as Paul Shanley had plied their trade somewhere else, Hollywood would hail them as visionaries.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

--hide--
Called the President's office, Dr. James Mullen, Jr., @ 814-332-5380 and spoke with his secretary. She told me he was unaware of this matter until after-the-fact. A statement will be forthcoming. Was then referred to VP of Communications, Brian Dalton, @ 814-332-2101. sites.allegheny.edu Folks, give Allegheny College a call!

KDKA just left Allegheny College. Was told a segment will air on the evening news.
Posts 1 - 10 of 44