Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Boston meet-up

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members tentatively schedule for April 12 (waiting for Red Sox group reservation) at Jillian's Boston, pool/billiard party, from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. The only thing you pay is for your drinks. Please let me know if you might be interested in attending, this will give you ample time to plan but I am aware of last minute changes. I always belief in balancing life one of them is to enjoy, relax, and have fun.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

DEFINITELY!!!!!
wave note note clap cloudnine violin discoball hyper note note :violin: :violin: :wolfwhistle:

Feb 22nd 2013 new

God bless you for doing this! You are a wonderful person to minister to other single Catholics like this! hug hug

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Would like to go...... God willing.

Feb 27th 2013 new

Great idea. I'd love to attend a local meetup!

Feb 27th 2013 new

will notify you promptly with the official date at the end of March so you can plan accordingly... This is private event and limited attendees.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

I anticipate my left hip will be replaced on March 27 which means I will be in rehab, in Old Saybrook, Ct, on April 12. Otherwise, I would love to take part in this gathering !

Genie, you do deserve a BIG pat on the back for organizing this event. Definitely, sounds like fun !

Looks like you have the makings of a good crew. Did you know Boston hosted CM Boston 2004 ? Many of the folks who attended this event were from Boston. Many are still friends ! I don't know how many are still members of CM, but I do recall we attended a Red Sox game as one of the events we enjoyed as a group following CM Boston 2004.

Hope your event proves to be as enjoyable for your crew !

Suggestion: If you need a social secretary to round up a few more CM members, ask Marge. Your gathering will be even more memorable ! :) Hi Marge ! :)

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members schedule for Ap...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

I am planning to host a meet-up in Boston for ONLY 16 CM members schedule for April 12 at Jillian's Boston, pool/billiard party, from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. The only thing you pay is for your drinks. Please let me know if you might be interested in attending

--hide--

This date is definitely. Please note there is a Red Sox game vs Rays at 7:10pm so plan accordingly, parking is at a premium during game time. The MBTA stop is Kenmore. The address is: 145 Ipswich St., Boston and phone 617-437-0300. Please let me know if you are definitely planning to come so that I can plan accordingly. Genie

Mar 27th 2013 new

please msg me NLT than April 4th. Thank you so much and will be looking forward to seeing and meeting you. wink rose

Mar 27th 2013 new

Iwill be going for sure.

Bertha

Posts 1 - 10 of 22