Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Denise passed away early Friday morning. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. The prayers were incredibly fruitful and effective. I was in a fog for about a day, but once I prayed the Divine Mercy, Jesus took everything away.

Thanks again and God Bless,

Will

Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Will-706257 said: Denise passed away early Friday morning. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. The prayers were incredibly fr...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

Denise passed away early Friday morning. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. The prayers were incredibly fruitful and effective. I was in a fog for about a day, but once I prayed the Divine Mercy, Jesus took everything away.

Will

--hide--

I'm sorry for your loss Will. rose
Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayer's for Denise and her family and friends.

Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Will-706257 said: Denise passed away early Friday morning. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. The prayers were incredibly fr...

Will

--hide--

Prayers offered and my condolences
Feb 23rd 2013 new

Will

--hide--
Sorry Will for your loss...healing prayers offered. >>> Eileen
Feb 23rd 2013 new

Will sorry for your loss Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Sorry for your loss rosary Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: Denise passed away early Friday morning. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her. The prayers were i...

Will

--hide--

My deepest sympathies, Will. The loss of a true friend is a very difficult thing to go through. May Christ and Mary enfold you now in their loving arms.theheart rose Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new
hug Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 30