Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for Rhonda who is our beloved nanny and has been for the past 5 years. Her mother is dying and she is taking it hard. She starting to seek God and the Church after years of prayers and now even her dad is interested. It is really a hard time for her and her family especially here Dad; they had been married for 62 years. Please pray for the mother and for peace and conversion for the family. Thank you.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said:
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

--hide--
Praying PrayingThank you for being such a loving employer, looking out for your nanny's best interests. God bless you as you seem to be a catalyst for this family.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Thank you for being such a loving employer, looking out for your nanny's best interests. God ...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Thank you for being such a loving employer, looking out for your nanny's best interests. God bless you as you seem to be a catalyst for this family.

--hide--

I am the blessed one. God is working through us to bring her conversion but she is truly and answer to prayer for my family. She loves my children like they are her own and she loves me with a depth that humbles me. God truly brought her into our lives to bless us. Bringing her to God is so important to me and the kids as we love her so much. It is extremely hard to see her go through this as she feels like family. Thanks for any prayers.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

theheart Praying rose

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Please pray for Rhonda who is our beloved nanny and has been for the past 5 years. Her mother is ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Please pray for Rhonda who is our beloved nanny and has been for the past 5 years. Her mother is dying and she is taking it hard. She starting to seek God and the Church after years of prayers and now even her dad is interested. It is really a hard time for her and her family especially here Dad; they had been married for 62 years. Please pray for the mother and for peace and conversion for the family. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 31