Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hey everybody, I can't speak for everyone, but here it's COLD OUTSIDE ! penguin what's your favorite romantic song to cuddle up by the fire with your sweetheart ( yes it could be your pet ) a warm drink and just blissfully bonding !

Mine is...www.youtube.com

What's yours ??? hug angel heartbeatrose

02/23/2013 new

I have two "Wedding Song" and "I want to know what love is".

02/23/2013 new

Hi Al, great choices !

Sheila

02/24/2013 new

Hi Sheila,

No love songs stands head and sheiladers above the rest to such a degree that I can fully agree that it alone deserves a top pedagree likely to win some she to me.

I suppose that love songs are more directly touching when the lyricist includes the word, "you". Without a "you", the indirectness of the message may dilute the effect so much that many listeners will be moved much less than would be true with "youful" lyrics.

The following rendition lacks the intimacy of a "you", but I still hope that it stirs you and ewes: www.youtube.com

Wondering whether a song with a double you would be twice as good, scratchchin mischievous wave

John

02/24/2013 new

Anything Frank Sinatra on LP

02/24/2013 new

Don John ! What a powerful and poignant song ! John the authentic romantic , Who knew !!! That is one of the most beautiful song's I have ever heard ! ... And by Andy Williams no less ! Who knew !!! I thank you Don John for your otherworldly contribution to my thread, you are indeed a man among men. faint rose You get a Gold Star! wave

God bless,

Sheila rose

02/24/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Don John ! What a powerful and poignant song ! John the authentic romantic , Who knew !!! That i...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Don John ! What a powerful and poignant song ! John the authentic romantic , Who knew !!! That is one of the most beautiful song's I have ever heard ! ... And by Andy Williams no less ! Who knew !!! I thank you Don John for your otherworldly contribution to my thread, you are indeed a man among men.

God bless,

Sheila

--hide--
Sheila,

Yes Andy is a dandy of a teacher of the art of moving a heart apart from here.

Trying to play it smart from the start, shhh wink

John

02/24/2013 new

I usally prefer a song sung by a guy singing to a girl...as though he were speaking for me...but I really like this one...

www.youtube.com

02/24/2013 new

"then there's you..."

www.youtube.com

02/24/2013 new

"If I was your boyfriend" by justin beiber.. joking..

Posts 1 - 10 of 200