Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Feb 23rd 2013 new
Hi....can anyone tell me what the process is for an annulment? Where do I turn for help?
Feb 23rd 2013 new

Hi--Just start by going to your parish priest who should guide you through. You have to fill out paperwork (a long question/answer process), provide baptism, divorce, marriage paperwork. It is well worth all the hard work! Best of luck!

Feb 24th 2013 new
Feb 24th 2013 new
Feb 24th 2013 new
I listened to a podcast given by the priest who is very well versed in the topic of annulments. I've had an initial conference (telephone) on the subject. I am ready to begin the process.
Feb 24th 2013 new

Go Ronique! Prayers for your journey!! Praying

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Uggh! God is giving me a big lesson in patience! I want that piece of paper tongue

Mar 4th 2013 new
Thank for asking. I have been hesitant to start the process because it feels soooooo embarassing.
Mar 4th 2013 new
That is so true
Mar 4th 2013 new
I can see that. Divorce is a very painful life event.
Posts 41 - 50 of 78