Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me rosary theheart Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

theheart Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my ...
(Quote) Brian-765259 said:

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me

--hide--

you got it Brian.. God bless your dad and God bless you and your family.

Feb 27th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 27th 2013 new
Praying
Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 38